Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I clear my MySpace search bar's history?

I've tried clearing the cache, deleting cookies...I read on another post that you need to delete the temporary files, but the instructions were for Windows users, and I have a Mac. help!How do I clear my MySpace search bar's history?
All that is called Cookies. To delete them. Go to Start%26gt;Run%26gt;type in ';%temp%'; without the ';';, press enter%26gt; It will open a folder contains lots and lots of temp files%26gt; Highlight all(Hold Ctrl+A)%26gt;than hit%26gt;Delete. It will delete everything in there. Not sure which one to delete?? When you hit delete, it will delete all the files that the computer don't need and keep the one that it need. It will tell you.





Hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment