Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I clear the history from my search the web bar?

I was looking for something pretty embarassing and I don't want my boyfriend or son to see it if they begin to search for something starting with the same letter. Please help!!!How do I clear the history from my search the web bar?
Clear search history in Y! toolbar: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/toolbar/to鈥?/a>


However, if you wish to delete search history saved by the browser and auto-filled when you type on the yahoo website, here is the solution:





To clear your history from Internet Explorer:


1. Go to the ';Tools'; menu.


2. Select ';Internet Options.';


3. Click the ';General'; tab.


4. Click the ';Clear History'; button. To completely disable the history function, set ';Days to keep pages in history'; to zero.





To clear your history from Mozilla Firefox:


1. Go to the ';Tools'; menu.


2. Select ';Options'; %26gt; ';Privacy'; %26gt; ';History.';


3. Click on ';Clear.'; To completely disable the history function, set ';Remember visited pages for the last X days'; to zero (';0';).


4. Click ';OK'; to exit.How do I clear the history from my search the web bar?
Select View from the toolbar.


Select Priacy Report.


Select Learn more about privacy..


Select Options..


Then Internet Options..


Click Delete Files, Delete Cookies and Clear History..

No comments:

Post a Comment