Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do I clear the history on my google search thing so that when I type something in the search bar it wont?

try to finish it for me or give me a drop down menu of things i've already searched?How do I clear the history on my google search thing so that when I type something in the search bar it wont?
actually what it is is: 1. click Tools ; 2. in the drop down menu, click Clear Private Data; 3. check Browsing History box. 4. If you are like me, once in a while you erase all cookies (each 2 months or so) and everything there just because. 5. Click the Clear Private Data Now button. Up to now nothing really bad happened to my computers.How do I clear the history on my google search thing so that when I type something in the search bar it wont?
depends on the browser, its about deleting the history:


Firefox: 1. go to 'tools' 2. click on 'clear private data' 3. select what you want to delete and click on the button.


Explorer: 1. go to 'tools' 2. click on 'delete browsing history' 3. selectwhat you want to delete, or select 'delete all' and its straightforward.


Chrome: 1. go to 'tools' 2. select 'clear browsing data' 3. click 'delete browsing data'





always make sure offline data and webhistory is deleted
If you want to omit search history you did on previous sessions (not the current search):


Google Bar%26gt; Settings%26gt; Options%26gt; Search Box%26gt; uncheck 'Save Search history across sessions'.


Also, look here for other tweaks for your Google searches.
first goto history in your tool bar and click ';show all my history'; then it will show all the websites you have browsed press delete button to delete it. This is for Mozilla Fire fox only!
both are for the history.


if you want to delete it from the bar where you search the thing, hit tools - delete browsing history - then delete form information (or something like that)





Hope I Helped!!
Use the arrow keys and highlight the one you want to delete. Then press the delete button on your keyboard. I do it all the time.





Hope I helped.
go to toolsand click on delete browsing history
ctrl + h. then you delete all of the files and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment