Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do I clear the history of searched websites in the yahoo search bar?

Click on the down arrow to the right, then click options, then clear search history.How do I clear the history of searched websites in the yahoo search bar?
Go to the left side of the bar you will find icon looks like a pen click on it go down to clear history.How do I clear the history of searched websites in the yahoo search bar?
I use CleanUp everytime I log off to clear my tracks and I am the only one who uses the computer. Never had a problem with anything it deletes.








Download CleanUp---http://www.stevengould.org/software/clea鈥?/a>





Free disk space, make your computer run better/faster and protect your privacy - all in one easy solution. All for free!
been searching for some nasty stuff you don't want your parents to see huh?????

No comments:

Post a Comment