Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do I clear my search files in the large Yahoo search area? The list is getting too long?

**Removal of items on your search bar**


On the right side of the bar before you get to the web search button click on the bar (you may have to click it a few times) will open a drop down box that will bring you at the front of items you searched for.


Place your mouse pointer over the first item and you will see it highlight. Do not click the item just leave your mouse where it is and hit the delete button on your keyboard. The item will vanish and the next will take its place and become highlighted. Just keep hitting the delete button and watch them go away.


This will work for any browser.How do I clear my search files in the large Yahoo search area? The list is getting too long?
go to my computer then go to internet options then click delete cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment