Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do i clear my search bar?

how do I clear my old searches out.How do i clear my search bar?
the easyest way is to right-click on the internet explorer icon on your desktop and select properties then when the knew window is up click on clear history. That will get rid of all your old searches, but it will also clear your cache so if there are any websites you go to but can't remember the names write them down first.How do i clear my search bar?
There are several ways to do that.





1.Open your registry (regedit), and clear them that way. (highly advanced)


2.Download shareware that will do it for you.


3.Download Microsoft鈥檚 anti-spyware software which has a 'tracks eraser'


4.The firewall Zone Alarm also has a 鈥榗ache cleaning' option also.
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment