Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do I clear the typed yahoo search list on my computer?

under the tools menu click browser options





then click clear searchHow do I clear the typed yahoo search list on my computer?
Tools, Internet Options, General Tab, Clear History.How do I clear the typed yahoo search list on my computer?
go with what scuba steve said
tools -internet options -content-auto complete -clear forms and clear ur history too u may delete the temp files as well (nothing 2 do with the qstn though) ..if its a toolbar click on the small black triangle(left to where u type) and clear search history..u may also go to toolbar options here and disable search history...and u can do the same at autocomplete as well
If you are using Netscape, just go to Edit, Preferences, then under history click on Delete History. If its Internet Explorer I think you go to Tools, then options then clear history

No comments:

Post a Comment