Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I clear my search history?

I have tried going to Control Panel, Internet Options, Content, Auto Complete. No luck. I have Windows XP. Using MSN 9.10 through Verizon. Internet Explorer 6.0? Any help?How do I clear my search history?
Clear search history in Y! toolbar: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/toolbar/to鈥?/a>





To clear your history from Internet Explorer:


1. Go to the ';Tools'; menu.


2. Select ';Internet Options.';


3. Click the ';General'; tab.


4. Click the ';Clear History'; button. To completely disable the history function, set ';Days to keep pages in history'; to zero.How do I clear my search history?
tools, internet options, then clear history, in the same window you can also clic delete files
You may try this too :





In IE, goto menu Tools=%26gt;InternetOptions=%26gt;


* Click Delete Files


* Click Clear History





If you are trying to clear the search entries in yahoo tool bar, try the following :





In the left side of your search toolbar (yahoo) you can find a pencil icon. Click on that pencil icon and select ';Clear Recent Seraches';.





Hope this will solve your problem..
If you are using:





Internet Explorer





Tools


Internet Options


Clear History





Firefox





Tools


Privacy


History


Clear Browsing History Now
go 2 the internet properties then click at da clear history

No comments:

Post a Comment