Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I clear items in ';search th web'; that show up as a list when I type in a letter?

When I type in something in the search bar a list of previous searches come up. How do I get rid of that?How do I clear items in ';search th web'; that show up as a list when I type in a letter?
when ur search window opens, click on preferences and change on the next window whatever u want.How do I clear items in ';search th web'; that show up as a list when I type in a letter?
You can delete your history by going to ';Tools';, then ';Internet Options';. In the first tab (General) you will see the option to clear your history. That should get rid of the previously searched items in the search bars





Note: It will also get rid of the sites you have visited in the past.





If you have Internet Explorer Beta, you can highlight the previously searched item and press ';Delete';.
Go to Browser -%26gt; Tools - Internet Options -%26gt; Advanced -%26gt; Turn off ';Use In-Line AutoFill';

No comments:

Post a Comment