Thursday, February 18, 2010

When using Safari to surf the web, why wont my search history clear on my iTouch even though I click on CLEAR?

Its like the command doesnt actually take place even though I'm clearly choosing the CLEAR option on screen.When using Safari to surf the web, why wont my search history clear on my iTouch even though I click on CLEAR?
first thing i would try would be to turn it off and restart if that doesnt work try plugging it into your computer and trying to clear the history..if that doesnt work i dont know anything else except just call apple customer service.When using Safari to surf the web, why wont my search history clear on my iTouch even though I click on CLEAR?
oh you must have gone on a bad site well yer parents probley put on a parent control thing so you cant delte it so they can see what you went on sorry good luck!
because perhaps you are looking at dirty girlie sites? tsk tsk

No comments:

Post a Comment