Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I clear my search questions in the Yahoo search window?

MOZILLA:';tools';, %26gt;%26gt; ';option';, %26gt;%26gt; ';privacy';, %26gt;%26gt; ';saved forms'; %26gt;%26gt; select ';clear savde forms now';





MICROSOFT IE: ';tools';, -%26gt; internet options, -%26gt; content, -%26gt; autocomplete. clear all the forms and also clear your History too.How do I clear my search questions in the Yahoo search window?
if You mean Search Questions = the pages you searched using Yahoo! Search then It's Easy!





Just Follow these-- Open Internet Explorer and Go to Tools%26gt;internet options%26gt; Select Content Tab %26gt; Auto Complete and Clear the required Things ( Forms and Web adresses)How do I clear my search questions in the Yahoo search window?
you cant

No comments:

Post a Comment