Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I delete/clear google search results?

When I go to the google page, and go to type in what I want to search for, a drop-down menue appears with previous things that have been searched. I tryed EVERYTHING to delete/clear them. I went to the ';tools';, ';options'; ';privacy'; but the ';clear'; button is gray and can't be clicked. I also went to the ';start Menue';. ..';control pannels';, and did it that way but it still did'nt work.


This is very important because I have been searching for a surprise vacation for my wife and she is bound to see it. Please help.How do I delete/clear google search results?
double click on google search area %26gt; place ur cursor on the searches %26gt; then press ';del';





it should delete ur google searchHow do I delete/clear google search results?
i hope this software can solve your problem.


http://z15.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile%26amp;filepath=49696
go to





';tools';


';internet options';


internet browsing click delete and then it will ask you what you want to delete and click to delete ';form data'; or delete all heheh :) it deletes all the cookies :P
Go to Tools - %26gt; Internet Options and delete your browsing history
uninstall your browser and install it again
You may delete your searched data by delete hostory of Form data in Tools --%26gt; Internet Option
In IE7, you use the clear forms options to clear searches. But you can delete them individually using the delete button on your keyboard. When the drop down menu comes up, just scroll to the one you want to delete and use the delete button on the keyboard.
Using IE 6.0 click tools%26gt;internet options click clear history, delete cookies, delete files.


Using IE 7.0 basicaly the same
have u tried to clear the history?

No comments:

Post a Comment