Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I clear searches I've made in the past from coming upwhen I add the first letter of the search?

open to your internet, click on tools, then internet options , then delete cookies, delete files, then clear history, then ok and you done. you should do this at least 1 time a week, i do mine every day. please give me the 10 pts. i asked first. thanksHow do I clear searches I've made in the past from coming upwhen I add the first letter of the search?
I hate Internet Explorer because of this.





I suggest you use Mozilla FireFox to browse the Internet. Before you close FireFox, click on Tools\Clear Private Data. If you use FireFox, you can also select tools\options\privacy, SETTINGS at the bottom, and ensure the box is checked next to ';clear private data when closing FireFox





If you MUST use crappy Internet Explorer, select Tools\Internet Options\clic on DELETE COOKIES and select DELETE FILES and DELETE ALL OFFLINE CONTENT.





Also under tools\internet options\content, click on AUTO COMPLETE and click on CLEAR FORMS





If you found this information helpful, please be so kind as to vote my answer the best. THANKS!!How do I clear searches I've made in the past from coming upwhen I add the first letter of the search?
Go to your browser-tools-internet options-advanced-inline auto complete, uncheck this option,click apply and then click ok.
push down on the keyboard then hit delete
Delete your cookies.
Internet Settings%26gt; auto-fill


Uncheck auto-fill.
Well u can do it , if u r using internet Explorer then : -





Goto :-





-Tools


-Internet Tools


-Content


-Auto Complete


in that u can clear forms and Passwordas stored .





If u want to only delete only a patricular search then , select that search and simplay press delete and there u go the search will be deleted ..

No comments:

Post a Comment