Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I clear the search history out of my Internet Explorer 7 search box?

Its really annoying me that I can't figure out how to clear the history from the search box on the upper right hand corner of IE 7 . Does anybody know how?How do I clear the search history out of my Internet Explorer 7 search box?
Clear Search History in Windows IE7 browser:


%26gt;click 'Tools'


%26gt;click 'Delete Browsing History'


%26gt;click 'Delete Cookies'


%26gt;click 'OK'How do I clear the search history out of my Internet Explorer 7 search box?
tools internet options


clear history





yes








gone





also delete cookies and files while there


and do disk cleanup.
click on tools internet options deleting your history is the second item you see.
Are you using the Yahoo! toolbar.





If so, click the down arrow. You should see an options button. Click that and select clear search history.





If you are not using the toolbar, then click on Tools at the top of your browser. Go to Internet Options.





Click the delete button next to Browsing History. At the botton, click Delete All.
ya there is that HISTORY button on the top of the screen it looks like a clock and u push it and all the days come up push the day u want and then right click what u want delete and a little box will pop up saying r u sure you want this delete click yes and it will disappear.
  • hyperhidrosis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment