Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I clear the search history on yahoo (using Firefox as the browser)?

If I type in the yahoo search box, my previous searches pop up in a list. Even though I regularly clear the history, files, cache etc, the search history just seems to remain.





Can I get rid of it so that when I type in a search it doesn't show all my previous searches?





Many thanks.


:o)How do I clear the search history on yahoo (using Firefox as the browser)?
If you go to Preferences (under the main Firefox at top left hand corner), and go to Privacy, you'll see a button at bottom right called Settings. Click on this and you can select the items to be cleared. You also have the option to clear all provate data when closing.How do I clear the search history on yahoo (using Firefox as the browser)?
i don't think that u can delete ur history in firefox.but in internet explorer u can go to ur previous searches and use ( delete )button to delete them.now u try it to ur firefox
left side beside yahoo icon click there for opitions from there you can disable history search and few other things
Y! toolbar %26gt;Tools%26gt;Internet Options%26gt; Clear History ( click).Hope this help
on your yahoo toolbar click on the blue square next to (search web button) you should see options, click on options then click on clear search history.


I hope this works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment