Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I clear out the search requests in the search field?

When I log onto YAHOO and I type a request into the search field, the next time I start to type in that field it remembers what I typed and displays it. How do I clear that out?How do I clear out the search requests in the search field?
Clear search history in Y! toolbar: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/toolbar/to鈥?/a>


However, if you wish to delete search history saved by the browser and auto-filled when you type on the yahoo website, here is the solution:





To clear your history from Internet Explorer:


1. Go to the ';Tools'; menu.


2. Select ';Internet Options.';


3. Click the ';General'; tab.


4. Click the ';Clear History'; button. To completely disable the history function, set ';Days to keep pages in history'; to zero.





To clear your history from Mozilla Firefox:


1. Go to the ';Tools'; menu.


2. Select ';Options'; %26gt; ';Privacy'; %26gt; ';History.';


3. Click on ';Clear.'; To completely disable the history function, set ';Remember visited pages for the last X days'; to zero (';0';).


4. Click ';OK'; to exit.How do I clear out the search requests in the search field?
Go to tools,click internet options,go to content,click auto-complete,click clear forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment