Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I clear my google search history on firefox?

I've done the ';clear private data'; thing, but google is still remembering thing's I've searched for in the past...


Is there anyway to clear this memory?How can I clear my google search history on firefox?
Go to:


History Tab on the top of the firefox


Then...Click...


Show all history


Now...


Select the website from the list u want to delete


Click DEL button from ur keyboard.





BUT


If u want to delete the google search history


Then


Click on the box where we type our words in google to search


The list will appear below the typing box.


move the cursor to the word u want to delete from ur google histoy


Click DEL button from ur keyboard





YOU HAVE DONE ITHow can I clear my google search history on firefox?
tools, options, privacy tab, then select the box that says always clear my private data when i close firefox. then restart your browser. Also in history unselect the box that says remember what iv'e searched for..





try that:)
Click on history in the top left hand corner, then 'show all history' then 'organise' then 'delete'
Right click on the search window in the upper right. Select ';clear search history';.
Use CCleaner!
not to sure..when you say it like that, i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment