Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why is it that when I clear my search history my internet stops working?

I didn't used to have this problem, but it happens all the time now. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong? (Tools%26gt;%26gt;Internet options%26gt;%26gt;delete cookies, files%26gt;%26gt;and clear history)Why is it that when I clear my search history my internet stops working?
You could review your browser preferences, try a different browser, or go to the internet and reinstall (download) the same browser. A reinstall wouldn't take much time and would probably cure the situation, but you'd lose your bookmarks.Why is it that when I clear my search history my internet stops working?
Chances are it just becomes really slow, and the reason is that the information stored in the cookies makes it a faster load when you return to that page, when you delete them it takes longer to load the page initially....
one has NOTHING to do with the other. it's like saying tires are flat because your windows are dirty. :)





you probably have a virus or spyware. scan for them





if you decide to reinstall your browser click on FILE %26gt; IMPORT/EXPORT to export your bookmarks/favorites for safe keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment