Sunday, February 21, 2010

How do you clear/reset the search history on craigslist?

I'm not sure if you can clear it only on that one site, but to clear history/forms/cookies etc, on your browser there should be something says tools or something else [it varies]. Click on ';delete browsing history'; then you can figure it out from there.


Hope I helped!


editedit: okay, I'm not sure what browser you use, but it should say ';clear form data'; or something like that. Or you could go to where it says ';delete all'; and click it. It might take a minute, but it should work.


Make sure you do it on your browser, meaning the place you go to surf the net.


Sorry if I confused you before.How do you clear/reset the search history on craigslist?
I tried this and it worked. I had to exit IE and then go back in before it became effective.


Thanks.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment