Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do you clear the Search Inquires from Google?

I've already tried, deleting history, deleting temp files, clearing the cache, going to the content page and clearing the auto complete.


I'm stumped, I emailed google but no response yet.


Thank you,How do you clear the Search Inquires from Google?
If you have the google toolbar downloaded then you can go to settings and click options. Click search box settings and then untick the option for suggest searches from my search history and press ok! This will delete the previous searches you have made.





This is the only way I know how to do it. If you havent got the google toolbar you could download it and then delete your searchesHow do you clear the Search Inquires from Google?
Google - ';cleanup.exe';


It cleans everything, including the last viewed files.
For my labtop I have to reset the internet browser.
Clear your cookies and internet history..





Oh sorry you said that, Try manually deleting your cookies.. sometimes they dont delete correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment