Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I clear the yahoo search bar?

I am trying to clear the bar where you type in your searches for the web. This is the bar that keeps a record of all your searches so the if I type in P all of my P searches from long befor would be shown, I need to clear this urgently please help me.How do I clear the yahoo search bar?
Go to your toolbar to the ';Tools'; menu


Click on ';Internet Options';


Click on the ';Content'; tab


In the bottom box labeled ';Personal Information'; click the ';Auto Complete'; button.


Uncheck all those boxes and clear your history.How do I clear the yahoo search bar?
I'll suggest you download CCleaner from http://www.download.com





It's free. With it, you can erase all cookies and all you want to delete (like your internet history record).

No comments:

Post a Comment