Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I clear the words in the search bars that pop up when i click on an empty white bar?

My brother got on my computer and searched for some really embarrassing subjects. Now when I get on the computer and the arrow is on the blank bar where you put in the words to search for when I click the blank bar these embarrassing topics jump up. How do I erase them? Help please!How do I clear the words in the search bars that pop up when i click on an empty white bar?
Try scrolling your mouse over the ones you want to remove, then press the ';delete'; button on your keyboard.How do I clear the words in the search bars that pop up when i click on an empty white bar?
When you open Internet Explorer, Click on 'Tools', 'Internet Options', then press on the buttons 'Delete Cookies' and 'Delete Files'.


This will wipe the history of your internet use.


JJ
Cache Cleaner. Link Below.





John


A+ Certified
Clearing history doesnt solve that...





To clear your searches, simply do these steps:





For IE browser only:





1) click on tools/internet options


2) go to the Content tab


3) click on autocomplete and clear all forms and passwords





it should clear the searches you made as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment