Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I clear my search queries from memory cache?

When I use another's computer--- this case a Mac- how can I delete the search cache in this other's computer for privacy concerns?How do I clear my search queries from memory cache?
Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Content %26gt; AutoComplete %26gt; Clear Forms. This will clear out ALL your autocompleted forms, such as search windows, form fill-ins, etc. You can also reset your Auto-Complete options here.





Or, to delete just a single (or a few) searches, just have them highlighted in the drop-down list and hit DELETE -- they will vanish! If you hold down the key, the whole drop-down list of searches will delete.





If you are using the Yahoo! Toolbar, I believe there is a drop-down box at the end of the search window that has the option to CLEAR SEARCHES on it.





Clearing your history only clears out the PAGE locations that you have recently visited.How do I clear my search queries from memory cache?
Hit the ';tools'; button on your tool bar, then choose ';internet options';, then press ';delete cookies'; and ';clear history';.

No comments:

Post a Comment