Sunday, February 21, 2010

How do I clear my search engines, and my URL and previous visited websites?

1 click on ';Start';


1 click on ';Control Panel';


2 clicks on ';Internet Options';


under ';Temporary Internet Files'; 1 click on ';Delete Cookies';


when it's done 1 click on ';Delete Files'; (select the box)


and when it's done 1 click on ';Clear History';.


%26amp; then... ';OK';How do I clear my search engines, and my URL and previous visited websites?
in your browser go to tools - internert options- general , then click clear history, that will get rid of those adult sites.How do I clear my search engines, and my URL and previous visited websites?
go to tools, internet options, then click on Delete Files, Delete Cookis, and Clear history.
Hit the start button..go to settings...than control panel..Internet options...You can clear most anything from there.
To delete history and files...go to your interent explorer and click on Tools %26gt; Internet Options then go to Temporary internet files in the General Tab and click on Delete Files and then Delete Cookies and Delete History


To delete your search engines such as goodgle...download the Google Toolbar and click on the Google symbol on the left and then click Delete History


Your all good than mate

No comments:

Post a Comment