Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do i clear my internet searches in the google search box?

i wanted to delete all my searches in my google search box but i dont know how.does anyone can teach me how to do it,i desperately need to know coz i dont want my boyfriend to see what im searchin at....How do i clear my internet searches in the google search box?
Curious about what you're looking at...^^;





If you're using Mozilla Firefox, you go to Tool, Clear Private Data, and click Saved Form and Search History, then hit ok.





The end. Not so sure about any other browsers. It's most likely going to be in the Tools section on the others...How do i clear my internet searches in the google search box?
turn auto complete off
If it's windows explorer, go to tools and look for delete browsing history and select the form data to delete.


You have other options to remove but handle with care. =)





If you have any Excel or Access database related questions, you can add my messenger to your list ms.livin@yahoo.com.au





Cheers,


Liv
I dont know how to do it just for google but u can clear all ur searches by clicking on security on ur tool bar and selecting clear my footprints
also google provides a way to do this.


beside the search box is an arrow click on this and it will give you the search history and it will at the bottom give you the option to clear search history

No comments:

Post a Comment