Sunday, February 21, 2010

How do I clear my computers web search engine?

I visited adult sites for personal knowledge and I keep getting related sites just popping up now it's a hassle I attempt to delete at no avail have I broken some rule that says adults can do adult things and now I'm going to be haunted by it. What the hell! I use firefoxHow do I clear my computers web search engine?
go to history, highlight the sites and press deleteHow do I clear my computers web search engine?
press right mouse key


go to delete history


then click


search history


or complete history if it's really bad
delete your temporary files


that should do it


i use IE8 so it might be different for FireFox


but im %90 that will solve your problem





what personal knowledge were you looking for?
Delete Browser History should work. If not, try cookies as well. I think it is under tools.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment