Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I clear old search topics from showing up in any search bar I put my cursor in?

Every time I get ready to search the internet, or even just a regular website, when I put my cursor into the search box, a big list of stuff that I've already searched for comes up underneath it. How can I get rid of some of these things?How can I clear old search topics from showing up in any search bar I put my cursor in?
Tools%26gt;internet options%26gt;content%26gt;autocomplete and uncheck the boxes, then click clear forms and clear certificates... then click okHow can I clear old search topics from showing up in any search bar I put my cursor in?
go to internet properties, then click on the content tab. go to auto complete, then click clear forms. presto..old searches deleted. good luck
Clearing your Browser Cache


http://www.metrofi.com/browser_cleaning.鈥?/a>





Clear Google Search History to Maintain Your Privacy


http://www.googletutor.com/2005/04/11/cl鈥?/a>
go to internet explorer/tools/internet option, i at the bottom u can view clear history icon press that icon and history will be cleared.
  • hyperhidrosis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment